1. AIM OF THE USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Any and all personal data given from the Customer upon registration to the web site www.caffefantino.it shall be used by CAFFE' FANTINO SAS – Via degli Artigiani 16 – 12016 Peveragno (CN) – VAT REGISTRATION NUMBER 02293600041 for the following aims:
- allowing the registration to the SITE;
- sending newsletters pertaining the sales campaign and any and all other periodic notices concerning the provided services;
- carrying out any statistical examination and market research;
- carrying out and handling a purchase agreement possibly concluded with the Customer and the legal or fiscal and accounting fulfilments connected to it.
2. DATA CONFERRAL
Any and all personal data required upon the registration or in case of purchase by the Customer of the goods on the SITE shall in part compulsory and their non-conferral shall prevent CAFFE' FANTINO from providing the required services or from concluding the agreement: for this reason, it is not possible to register to the SITE without the conferral of the aforesaid data.
Any and all optional data shall be given at the Customer discretion and their non-conferral shall not prevent the registration to the SITE or CAFFE’ FANTINO from providing the required services or from concluding the agreement.
In order to guarantee that any and all personal data shall be always exact and updated, the Customer shall be invited to notify any and all modifications using the special area on the SITE.
3. METHODS USED FOR PERSONAL DATA
The use of any personal data of the Customer shall be made solely by the subjects in charge under the art.30 of the Legislative Decree 196/03, and shall be made through manual and electronic means, able to guarantee the security and the confidentiality.
Any and all personal data of the Customer shall be memorized both on computer supports and, if needed, on paper supports, in compliance with the minimal measures of security imposed by the Legislative Decree 196/03 (“PRIVACY CODE”).
Any and all personal data of the Customer shall be communicated:
- to any and all business partners of CAFFE' FANTINO Sas and to any person in charge of the activities pertaining to the shipment, the delivery and the return of any purchased goods;
- to any and all banks for the management of the proceeds and the payments, including any and all suppliers of the electronic payment services;
- to any and all consultants in charge of providing (including, but not limited to) fiscal, accounting and legal assistance. It being understood that the aforesaid subjects shall not communicate the Customer data to third party;
- to any and all subjects who provide any services for the management of the computer system and of the networks owned by CAFFE’ FANTINO Sas;
- to any and all subjects who control, revise and certify any and all activities carried out by CAFFE' FANTINO Sas, even in the interest of the Customers.
4. RIGHTS OF THE CUSTOMER
With regard to the personal data provided upon registration to the SITE and to those notified subsequently to CAFFE' FANTINO Sas, the Customer may exercise the rights under the art.7 of the PRIVACY CODE, and in particular:
- (A) the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of his/her personal data and to obtain a notice in an intelligible form;
- (B) the right to acknowledge the origin of the data, the aims of the use and its relative methods, as well as the logic adopted to the use made by way of electronic means;
- (C) the right to request the revision, the rectification or – if needed – the integration of his/her data;
- (D) the right to obtain the cancellation, the alteration in anonymous form or the block of the data in the event that they have been processed in violation of the law, as well as to object to their use for entirely lawful reasons;
- (E) the right to object to any and all uses aimed at the sending of advertising material, at the direct sale, at the fulfilment of market research and at the commercial communication.
In order to exercise the rights provided for by the aforesaid art.7, the Customer may apply to the following addresses:
CAFFE' FANTINO of Fantino Paolo & C. Sas – Via degli Artigiani, 16 – 12016 Peveragno (CN) ITALY - phone number +39 0171 384816 E-mail: email@example.com
At the same addresses, the Customer may apply in order to acknowledge the list of the people in charge named by CAFFE’ FANTINO Sas pursuant to the art.29 of the PRIVACY CODE.